Klosterfrau even has something in its range for our little ones: junior-angin lozenges and junior-angin syrup with a delicious strawberry or cherry flavour.
When my child feels better,
I feel better too.
TWO TASTY LITTLE ASSISTANTS FOR THE HEALTH OF CHILDREN.Even for the smallest ones of us.
junior-angin, as a herbal pain reliever for sore throats in children, is entirely focused on the needs of the youngest members of our family.
The well-tolerated junior-angin lozenges for children from the age of four, with their triple combination of Iceland moss, dexpanthenol and zinc, relieve irritation, nurture and soothe.
For very young children from the age of one, the sugar- and alcohol-free junior-angin syrup was launched in 2013, which not only helps sore throats, but its two-in-one action also fights coughs.
Both products have a deliciously fruity strawberry (lozenges) or cherry (syrup) taste, which makes them very popular with children.
TRUSTING IN THE HEALING POWERS OF NATURE.Confidence which is paid off.
Klosterfrau’s motto: nature’s healing powers are the best. This statement is particularly true for children, and junior-angin makes this a reality with the medicinal plant Iceland moss, which soothes sore throats. The active ingredient forms a protective layer on the inflamed mucous membrane in the mouth and supports the natural function of the mucous membrane.
When it’s about my child, I only trust natural ingredients.
GENTLE HELP IS NEEDED.Even better when it tastes good.
It is important to offer products that children scarcely recognise as medicine and are happy to take. The junior-angin lozenges and the syrup are two products Klosterfrau has created that go down well with children because of their great flavour.
Sore throats are especially painful for children. Every child knows the effects of a sore throat: your throat burns, swallowing hurts and talking and eating are agony – and often for days on end. Which is why it is really important to drink even more than normal.
Even the best is not always good enough for my child.
How you can help your child even more
- You should give your child plenty to drink – for example, herbal tea or juices with a high vitamin C content.
- Their meals should be light and full of vitamins – for example, chicken noodle soup or vegetable soup and fresh fruits. The child does not have to eat if they don’t have any appetite.
- Try to create a humid indoor climate – for example, with a humidifier and keep the room well ventilated.
- A chamomile steam bath or a wet throat compress can help to soothe the pain. Older children can also gargle with sage tea or salt water (1 teaspoon in a glass of warm water).
- Make sure that the child gets enough rest and takes care of his or her body, which promotes the healing process.
- In case the sore throat symptoms get worse, a fever develops or the condition does not improve after three days, you should go to see a doctor!
products of this rangeare available in these countries:
For more information about the products please refer to the national websites: